I am currently partnering with a growing property business based in East London who are looking to on board a Credit Controller for a temporary period of three to six months before having a strong potential of turning permanent. The reason for the role is due to internal movement and as such the business are keen to move quickly.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients on a multi-million pound ledger
- building strong and last relationships with clients to ensure proactivity in collections moving forward
- Partnering closely with sales and senior internal stakeholders to resolve queries
- Liaise with accounts to ensure correct allocation of incoming funds
- Work closely alongside other collectors in the business to finesse best practice
This role will be perfect for someone with three to five years experience in collections across the property or constructions sectors with demonstrable knowledge of client collections as well as the ability to allocate and reconcile what comes in.
Due to this role being an immediate need, you will need to be either immediately available or on short notice and available to interview over the course of early next week. If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you then please apply via this advert or drop your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.