Property / Service Charge Accountant
One of the worlds largest privately-owned property businesses are looking to hire a Property / Service Charge Accountant.
Successful candidate MUST be immediately available and have experience with a property accounting software; QUBE,Yardi or APB.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
The Role and Duties
We are currently looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join the team on an interim basis for six months.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Production of year-end accounts and budgets.
- Preparing accurate annual service charge accounts for designated properties, gardens and mews and calculating appropriate charges for individual tenants.
- Performing bank account reconciliations and investigating and clearing reconciling items.
- Identifying ways to maximise use of the QUBE and Yardi Voyager system.
- Driving of process improvements.
- Creating and updating of team process notes including ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Supporting the Finance Manager in driving of process improvements to deliver more accurate and timely reporting to customers; and more efficient transnational procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years UK Service Charge accounting experience
- Previous experience as Service Charge Accounting Team Leader/Manager
- Experience of working collaboratively with numerous business stakeholders
- Experience in using QUBE or Yardi Voyager system.
- Intermediate level Excel
- Up to date on current service charge RICS/accounting legislation and best practice for residential and commercial properties.