Mutual Insurer – Protection Pricing Actuary – Edinburgh
Are you a qualified actuary with experience or interest in pricing? If so they role could be the role for you!
- Deliver pricing strategies for the Protection business
- Carry out financial analysis by using complex actuarial and analytical techniques
- Make improvements and efficiencies to data, processes, procedures, and documentation to make them more accurate and/or efficient
Key Experience Required:
- A qualified Actuary
- Strong numerate and problem solving skills
- Experience with life insurance products
- Proficiency with modelling & coding softwares such as MG-Alfa, SQL, R or Python
If you are interested in learning more then please apply now!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.