Public Sector Pensions Consulting Actuary
Salary: Up to £115,000
Location: London or Edinburgh (2x/week in office)
Level: part-qualified- FIA
This role sits within the Public Sector Pensions/ Specialist Actuarial team, in which they deliver actuarial solutions such as modelling, financial risk analysis, and supporting advice on public sector pensions. In summary, the role would be well suited to an individual with experience in DB pensions, annuities, traditional actuarial consulting, and is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to new areas of pensions, as well as playing a key role in UK pension schemes.
- Providing guidance to the government in developing pension policies for both the public and private sectors.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Providing true consulting services to clients by taking the time to understand the issues they may be facing
- Opportunity to serve as Scheme Actuary
- Managing long term financing in relation to national issues
- The role level ranges from “supporting”-“Leading”
- Part-qualified or qualified actuary
- Experienced in the UK DB pensions industry
- Worked for a pensions consultancy, life insurer or public body on UK pension
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
If you fit the above brief, or would like to discuss your experience in relation to this vacancy, please do get in touch
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.