This role is with a small but growing Real Estate investment business who are looking for an experienced purchase ledger accountant (3 - 6 years experience). The business is part of a larger international group so there is the security and business infrastructure in place that you get with a larger organisational but also the variety of work and growth potential you get with an SME business.
The business has grown a lot already in the last few years and has big growth plans for the future so there will be plenty of scope for you to develop and progress in the business as it grows.
You will work directly with the CFO as it is a small team.
- Close working relationship with the accounting team, based in the US
- Monthly monitoring and processing of direct debit agreements.
- Monitoring and coordinating the monthly BACS payment run across the group.
- Providing administration support for credit card and personal expenses submitted across the group, whilst reconciling company credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Close working relationship with our London-based teams, providing support to operating entities on internal and supplier queries relating to purchase orders, purchase invoices and payments.
- Ensuring that department/property and general ledger coding is accurate for all purchase invoices.
- Providing continuous support to other operating entities, when processing deposits, deposit returns and client returns.
- Collate and reconcile the monthly drawdowns made by Construction and Development.
- Assist with the invoicing and reporting of the London developments.
- Monitor and reconcile the fixed asset register on a monthly basis.
- AAT L4 or equivalent qualification is preferable
- Good understanding of management reporting
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Great time management skills
- Good excel skills
- Prior Sage experience preferable
- Real estate experience is preferable
- Good communication skills
- At least 5 years of work experience in a finance function or 3 years in purchase ledger