The role of Purchase Ledger Assistant will assist the Financial Controller in the smooth and accurate running of processing invoices and payments.
- Processing supplier invoices and dealing with any related queries
- Reconciling supplier statements and ensure outstanding invoices are investigated and processed appropriately
- Preparing weekly supplier payments
- Processing and checking expense claims and receipts for payment
- Process petty cash claims in compliance with company policy
- Partner with the finance team in reviewing useful reports to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the entire P2P process
- AAT qualified / currently studying towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.