Purchase Ledger Clerk
A Multi-National Property Development company is looking to hire a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Successful candidate MUST be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
Purchase Ledger Clerk to take on responsibility for processing supplier invoices and maintaining appropriate records.
The candidate will have the ability to multi-task and can demonstrate attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Coding and processing 40 invoices, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Review ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- German language skills desirable but not essential
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Technical excellence.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance personnel.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.