A mid-sized pharmaceuticals manufacturing business are searching for a QMS Lead & Qualified Person to support the manufacturing and batch release of sterile products from their site based in Nottingham.
The QMS Lead & Qualified Person will ensure that all quality activities across the business are GMP compliant and support the commercial development of the group whilst also being the subject matter expert.
- The release of finished product manufactured to the UK and European market as required under the EU Directive 2001/83/EC
- Coordinate quality assurance activities across the business relating to the manufacture and dispatch of goods.
- Support, manage and implement the company QMS.
- New Product Introduction through to product release
- Lead on additional external manufacturing operations and standardising processes across Contract Manufacturing Organisations
- Quality oversight of manufacture, distribution and clinical supplies.
- Member of senior management team contributing to site strategy
You will need to have the following experience:
- Eligible for nomination as a Qualified Person on the site Manufacturers Licence.
- Strong experience in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- QMS and quality process improvement
- Involvement across all departments, working at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry, microbiology or pharmacy or comparable scientific discipline
The salary on offer for the QMS Lead & Qualified Person is £80,000 - £90,000 with the potential to go higher for a great candidate. The benefits included in the package are excellent and include bonus scheme and great work/life balance.
If of interest, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 for more information.