A mid-sized pharmaceuticals manufacturing business are searching for a Qualified Person and QMS Lead to support the batch release of a range of dosage forms from their site based in Loughborough.
The Lead Qualified Person will ensure that all quality activities across the business are GMP compliant and support the commercial development of the group whilst also being a subject matter expert for the group.
The business are leaders in their field and are well regarded in the industry as a great employer who truly values their employees by offering a clear development structure and flexible work pattern and work/life balance.
The key responsibilities of the Lead Qualified Person are:
- The release of finished product manufactured to the UK and European market as required under the EU Directive 2001/83/EC
- Coordinate quality assurance activities across the business relating to the dispatch of goods.
- Support, manage and implement the company QMS.
- New Product Introduction through to product release
- Lead on additional external manufacturing operations and standardising processes across Contract Manufacturing Organisations
- Quality oversight of manufacturing, distribution and clinical supplies.
- Member of senior management team contributing to site strategy
You will need to have the following experience:
- Eligible for nomination as a Qualified Person on the site Manufacturers Licence.
- Strong experience in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- QMS and quality process improvement
- Involvement across all departments, working at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry, microbiology or pharmacy or comparable scientific discipline
The salary on offer for the role is £75,000 - £85,000 with the potential to go higher for a great candidate. The benefits included in the package are excellent and include bonus scheme and great work/life balance.
This position is an important hire to support business growth so candidate shortlisting will take place right away. If you are considering a move and this looks like it could right next step, then please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson to discuss further.
Hope to hear from you soon.