A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business based in Dublin are looking to hire a Qualified Person to support the batch release of aseptically manufactured products on-site.
The Qualified Person would also support QMS implementation whilst also taking the lead on site-wide improvement projects for the business.
This position would suit you best if you are looking for a step-up in your career to become a QP on the licence having acted in a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role where you have supported the batch release process and core QA/QMS operations. You will be an eligible QP having completed the relevant QP course or Degree background.
As Qualified Person, you would have responsibility for:
- Inclusion on the Manufacturing License as a Qualified Person
- Batch material release and Quality batch documentation review and control,
- Quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
- Leading QA projects such as process development and QA improvement initiatives
- Supporting the development of new quality system procedures and processes
- Help drive Quality culture
- GMP and GDP compliance
You will have the following experience:
- QP Eligibility
- Degree in science-related discipline
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance batch release support type role in a pharmaceutical GMP/GDP environment
A salary of €70,000 - €80,000 is on offer with excellent benefits. There is a possibility for the position to go higher for very relevant product experience.
This role represents a great opportunity to become a Qualified Person for a global pharmaceuticals business with industry leading training to get you on the license as an active release QP.
If you are considering a move and want to take the next step to becoming a QP then please apply as soon as possible to be considered as interviews are already taking place. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you want to discuss details of the role further prior to applying.
Hope to hear from you soon.