A leading pharmaceutical business based in Craigavon are looking to hire a Qualified Person to support the batch release of aseptically manufactured products on-site.
The QP would also support QMS implementation whilst also taking the lead on site-wide improvement projects.
This position would suit you best if you are looking for a step-up in your career to become a more Senior Qualified Person with a wider remit having previously acted in a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role where you have supported the batch release process. You will have recently qualified and now be eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC.
As Qualified Person, you would have responsibility for:
- Inclusion on the Manufacturing License as a Qualified Person
- Batch material release and Quality batch documentation review and control,
- Quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
- Leading QA projects such as process development and QA improvement initiatives
- Supporting the development of new quality system procedures and processes
- Help drive Quality culture
- GMP and GDP compliance
You will have the following experience:
- Eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC.
- Degree in science-related discipline
- Previous experience in a batch release or support type role in a pharmaceutical GMP/GDP environment
A salary of £70,000 - £80,000 is on offer with excellent benefits.
This role represents a great opportunity to grow as a Qualified Person for a global pharmaceuticals business with industry leading training to develop your skillset.
If you are considering a move and want to take the next step to a more senior QP then please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +44 2073 240 538.
Hope to hear from you soon.