A mid-sized pharmaceuticals manufacturing business are searching for a Qualified Person and QMS Lead to support the manufacturing and batch release of sterile products from their site based in Nottingham.
The Qualified Person will ensure that all quality activities across the business are GMP compliant and support the commercial development of the group whilst also being the subject matter expert.
- The release of finished product manufactured to the UK and European market as required under the EU Directive 2001/83/EC
- Coordinate quality assurance activities across the business relating to the manufacture and dispatch of goods.
- Support, manage and implement the company QMS.
- New Product Introduction through to product release
- Lead on additional external manufacturing operations and standardising processes across Contract Manufacturing Organisations
- Quality oversight of manufacture, distribution and clinical supplies.
- Member of senior management team contributing to site strategy
You will need to have the following experience:
- Eligible for nomination as a Qualified Person on the site Manufacturers Licence.
- Strong experience in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
- QMS and quality process improvement
- Involvement across all departments, working at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry, microbiology or pharmacy or comparable scientific discipline
The salary on offer for the Lead Qualified Person is £75,000 - £85,000 with the potential to go higher for a great candidate. The benefits included in the package are excellent and include bonus scheme and great work/life balance.
If of interest, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 for more information.