Goodman Masson are supporting a global pharmaceuticals manufacturing business to recruit for a Quality Assurance Lead to take ownership of quality strategy and systems across the business whilst also assuming the responsibilities of a Qualified Person. This position is based in Greater London, near Watford.
The business is a leader in its field and partners with global biotech organisations. They are an innovative and highly regarded organisation with multiple sites in the UK and multinational operations. They are busy and growing fast and now need additional leadership in QA and QP support.
The Quality Assurance Lead will work with group leaders across Manufacturing, Quality Control and Engineering to provide technical expertise across quality related processes and will also support Quality Assurance functions across the group and provide support to other UK manufacturing sites.
As Qualified Person and Quality Assurance Lead, you will:
- Qualified Person release sterile product manufactured on-site
- Quality Systems management across all operations - Approval, change cont., quality improvement and compliance.
- Ensure EU cGMP for all manufacturing operations.
- Promote total quality culture throughout site. Link with manufacturing/QC to improve performance and compliance
- Hosting of external audits and inspections at the manufacturing site and managing responses
- Lead compliance projects and ensure the business meets regulatory commitments
- Co-author, review and authorise the content of APR reports
- Provide technical support for R & D, clinical research and regulatory
If you have the following experience, you would be a great fit:
- Eligible under either the permanent or transitional arrangements for nomination as a Qualified Person on the site Manufacturers Licence.
- Strong experience in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, preferably sterile products
- Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry, microbiology or pharmacy or comparable scientific discipline
- Excellent analytical problem-solving abilities and able to lead by example
The salary on offer for the role is £85,000 - £95,000 with the potential to go higher for a great candidate.
The perks and benefits included in the package are excellent and include bonus scheme, family-focused lifestyle benefits and big company benefits.
If of interest, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you.