One of the world's leading pharmaceutical development and manufacturing businesses is searching for a Quality Assurance Lead and Qualified Person for their state-of-the-art facilities in Dublin. The company are continuing to grow out their product portfolio and they now need new leaders to join their dynamic business.
The Quality Assurance Lead will manage all quality assurance activities associated with a key business unit and will join as a senior leader within the quality function. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be drive business objectives while developing and supporting a high performing team.
As Quality Assurance Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the QA leader in a multi-functional team and as a key member of the quality leadership team.
- Ensuring compliance and audit readiness
- Key decision maker for product quality, safety and efficacy
- Responsible for batch disposition for your unit
- Quality oversight of the Quality Management System
- Continual improvement of the group through project leadership
- Quality oversight for Validation
- QA support for new product introduction
- Responsible for a small multi-functional team
- Budget preparation and management in with Senior Quality team
This is an important role for the business and so to be considered you will need to have proven experience in the following areas:
- Leadership of either a QA team or key QA processes on-site
- Eligibility for Qualified Person status and previous hands on involvement in the batch release process
- Able to partner with other business functions and manage key stakeholders
- Third level Qualification Degree or higher in science or a related discipline
A salary of €95,000 - €115,000 is on offer dependent on the level of prior experience with an excellent benefits package.
This position is an important hire for the group and so interviews will be held within the next few weeks ideally. If you are considering a move and this looks like it could right next step, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview.
You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +44 2073 240 538 to discuss further.