An industry leading clinical and commercial pharmaceuticals manufacturing group with a network of global locations is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager for their team in Tredegar.
The position will be responsible for the management of the QMS across the business with direct reports who are team leaders in QMS, Validation, Audit and Documentation respectively. You would work alongside the Lead QP and Head of Technical as one of the senior management team within Quality.
The business offers a broad range of contract development and manufacturing services for clinical and commercial products. Whilst not an immediate requirement for the role, you will be offered the opportunity to develop and train to become a Qualified Person.
Your key objectives as Quality Assurance Manager:
- Management of the quality systems management team and validation quality oversight
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance
- Implement and maintain quality risk management systems
- Maintain the company internal and external audit programmes
- Ensure appropriate action following investigations
- Make product quality decisions and initiate and promote quality improvement projects
- To provide key performance indicators for review by the Director and initiate corrective and preventative actions
- Manage team performance and development and promote a quality culture across the business. Also develop training plans and budgets for your group.
If you have experience in the above responsibilities and can support this with the below background, then you would be a great fit for this position:
- Demonstrable experience within Quality systems and QMS management
- Experience supporting manufacturing activities within the pharmaceutical industry
- Multi-functional QA project experience and able to communicate well with a wide range of individuals and groups
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance inspection requirements with demonstratable regulatory audit experience.
- Good working knowledge of cGMP with up to date understanding of both clinical trial and commercial products
- Qualified to Degree level in a science, engineering or similar field
A salary of around £60,000 is on offer for the Quality Assurance Manager with flexibility to increase on this to secure the right person.
This position is an important hire to support business growth, so the intention is to begin interviewing in mid-September. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Look forward to hearing from you.