A leading, fast-paced, pharmaceuticals manufacturing organisation based in Cork is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager & Senior Qualified Person to support the launch of new product lines and manage the release process for key new markets and ongoing operations.
The role will be technically challenging and commercially focused and straddles both quality and production to directly influence business strategy as a senior operational leader within the group. This is a varied and interactive role spanning the full manufacturing cycle from validation support, technical transfer, product launch to continuous commercial operation whilst also leading projects as a partner to senior stakeholders in the business.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if you enjoy a fast-paced, varied, energetic environment where you will support the development of business operations and company growth. You will need to have excellent proven experience in quality operations and be wanting to develop into a future people management or Technical leadership role.
Quality Assurance Manager/Qualified Person - Key Responsibilities:
- Support the development and improvement of ongoing quality/production operations
- Support the development and improvement of the company quality management system
- Quality leadership of new product introduction
- Additional technical support across validation and process development
- Lead new and ongoing projects in support of company strategy and milestones
- Support hands-on QP release (roughly 20% of the role)
Key experience required:
- Proven quality operations experience on a pharmaceuticals manufacturing site
- Hand on QMS experience and process improvement
- Have supported quality/operational projects to drive business improvement
- Must be an eligible QP and have acted in a QP release role
- Team player, excellent communicator at all levels, ability to act as key business partner
The role of Quality Assurance Manager/Senior QP is paying around €75,000 - €85,000 + excellent benefits with the possibility to go higher for an individual with excellent relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity for a leading QP looking for an exciting role driving quality operations. It is a business-critical hire for the group so interviews will be taking place over the next few weeks.
Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson as soon as possible to ensure that you do not miss out.
Look forward to hearing from you.