A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business is currently looking to add a new Quality Assurance Manager and Qualified Person to their site based in Swindon.
Reporting into the Quality Director and working alongside a network of QA Managers and Qualified Persons within the business, this opportunity will suit a Qualified Person looking for a strong support structure and fast learning curve or a more experienced Manager/QP looking to join an evolving business that has a global reach and ability to promote quickly to a more senior level.
Within the role, you will be actively involved in product release as a Qualified Person whilst also holding the post of Quality Assurance Manager and ownership of quality delivery for your team.
- Execute Qualified Person responsibilities, duties, batch certification and disposition
- Ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with GMP, site procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Leading QA to ensure that all work within the site complies to the above
You will have the following background/experience:
- Must be eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person. If you have recently passed your viva and have a few months of UK release experience, then we would still like to hear from you as the company can offer a good training schedule to get you up to speed.
- Proven and substantial experience in a GMP or GDP manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical quality function
- Ideally sterile manufacturing experience
As the business is a fast-paced Contract Manufacturing Organisation you will quickly be able to develop your commercial acumen with access to all areas of the organisation. The company works with the world's leading big pharmaceuticals so the role will provide regular contact with a global customer base. This opportunity will therefore provide the experience that will enable you to progress to more strategic senior quality positions at an earlier point in your career.
The salary will be dependent on experience to accommodate the right individual but can pay up to around £85,000 with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in the position of Quality Assurance Manager, please apply as soon as possible as shortlisting is already taking place with confirmed interview dates and times for the next few weeks. Please contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you want to discuss further prior to applying.
I hope to hear from you soon.