A global pharmaceuticals manufacturing business with multiple sites based in Dublin is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Project Lead who will lead cross functional teams in defining project strategies for the group.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, the Quality Assurance Project Lead will take ownership of all aseptic quality projects related to a new manufacturing facility set up. They will also directly and indirectly manage resources within scope of role.
- Providing clear direction on processes and requirements to meet expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads cross functional teams in defining project strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensuring goal completion.
- Sets the project strategy, schedules, resource alignment and financial analysis.
- Approves team deliverables for project completion.
- Interview, hire, coach, motivate, develop, recognise and manage performance of team members.
Key experience needed:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to lead effectively and efficiently.
- Aseptic manufacturing environment experience.
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines and strong regulatory knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant quality management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of analysing and solving complex problems
This position is paying €120,000 per annum. The post is open to both permanent applicants and applicants who are looking for a 12 month contract as a minimum.
This Quality Assurance Project Lead position is a critical hire to support business strategy so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply directly or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on email@example.com or 02073 240538.