A high-growth pharmaceuticals business is searching for a Quality Control Team Lead to join their state-of-the-art facilities in Central London.
The Quality Control Team Lead will manage a team of QC analysts involved in the QC release testing/stability testing of an advanced range of products used for manufacturing. This role sits within a high performing team at the leading-edge of novel therapies and will therefore offer excellent experience if you are looking to accelerate your career to become a specialist in the field.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if you have some line management (or supervisory) experience, QC analytical experience and are a motivated individual who enjoys setting and achieving challenging goals.
- Provide line management to your team of 4 in the QC department to contribute to the overall group objectives
- Overseeing the Quality Control department to support quality control release testing
- Develop and manage the site testing schedule
- Plan and assign work to the team to achieve the most efficient use of personnel and resources
- Manage the stability programme and ensure testing is complete
- Support incoming material testing to ensure supply of materials
- Ensure your team is fully trained and maintain a high standard
- Support the development, qualification, validation and implementation of analytical methods within QC
- Contribute to cross-departmental activities and provide expert advice and technical input
You will have the following experience:
- Supervisory or management experience of people or processes.
- Experience of operating in or managing a team within a Quality control function
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline elements or relevant experience.
- Application of GMP
- Experience of document management/QMS systems
The salary on offer for the Quality Control Team Lead is around £45,000 with the opportunity to go higher for someone with excellent experience.
This position is an important hire for the business so interviews will be taking place within the next couple of weeks. If you are considering a move and this looks like it could be a great move for you, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview.