R2R Process Expert, 3 month contract, Jan start, £500-£550
The role of the Record to Report Process Expert will be to to work with the R2R Finance Lead to review and understand "As Is" R2R processes and to systematically design and implement detailed revised processes in a series of project 'sprints' for greater efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and control of R2R information and outcomes to meet stakeholder requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the R2R Expert:
- Appreciation of stakeholder engagement requirements and R2R outcomes including Change Impact Assessment, training and hyper-care.
- Develop a detailed plan of execution for each R2R sprint as part of the change programme sequencing priorities and identifying dependencies.
- Establish data sources, processes and controls, including detailed RACI for the generation of high quality (accurate), and timely R2R information and reports.
- Drive insight and business decision making dependent on complete and accurate R2R information for the prescribed R2R processes in scope.
- Drive global standard processes through principles of simplification, automation where appropriate to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure adherence to process adoption through creation of process policy and appropriate training and agree relevant KPIs to measure compliance to said documents.
- Develop business network for R2R excellence and a culture of continuous improvement through Business Services, Group Finance and Commercial Finance.
They are looking for someone who has a strong background in R2R transformation.