A Global Media Tech business based in Central London are looking to appoint an R2R Process lead to join their ERP migration team. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support ongoing growth across the business.
- Understanding of of stakeholder engagement requirements and R2R outcomes including Change Impact Assessment, training and hyper-care.
- Drive the development of a detailed plan of execution for each R2R sprint as part of the change programme sequencing priorities and identifying dependencies.
- Lead the insight and business decision making dependent on complete and accurate R2R information for the prescribed R2R processes in scope.
- Drive global standard processes through principles of simplification, automation where appropriate to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Develop business network for R2R excellence and a culture of continuous improvement through BBS, Group Finance and Commercial Finance
- Ideally a qualified accountant who has moved into a project / systems implementation role
- Expert knowledge of R2R endtoend process flows / finance systems set up
- Previous experience working on large scale / high volume finance systems
- Project management expertise to steer system implementation / process change activities