The CFO at a Real Estate Investment fund based in Central London is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to report directly into him. This is a very commercial role with exposure to financial modelling, valuations and analysis relating to the core funds.
They are looking to recruit a qualified accountant into this role who has strong Excel and technical skills. Ideally the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Real Estate or wider investment management.
OUTLINE JOB DESCRIPTION
This Real Estate Investment business is seeking to appoint an Analyst to work on the various activities within the business, with a focus on the group's key funds
* Update fund factsheets, investor reports and presentations
* Update and review fund and asset models for budgeting and forecasting
* Model and analyse fund performance
* Review the financial accuracy of valuation models provided by the funds' valuers
* Collate, present and give a meaningful opinion on financial information;
* Financial modelling and administrative support for investment, divestment and refinancing transactions
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CANDIDATE
* Educated to at least degree level with an accountancy background, preferably qualified;
* Highly numerate, with financial modelling skills together with high technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
* Knowledge of real estate would be beneficial;
* Energetic, lateral thinker with an enquiring mind and a commercial approach;
* High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed;
* Good communicator and highly articulate (written and oral), with high quality report writing skills;
* Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments.