My client has an established and successful Real Estate Investment Banking team which boasts an expanding list of retained/repeat-business clients and fantastic pipeline. The team is led by a well-regarded banker that has been responsible for orchestrating some of the best-known and complex Real Estate deals of the past decade.
One of the most successful Real Estate Investment Banking teams in London is interested in making two, business-critical Associate level hires to support incredible deal-flow and to replace two buy-side departures.
- This role is heavily lent towards deal-execution
- This opportunity provides exposure to work on a broad range of transaction across M&A, Equity and Debt
- Client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- A proven background in Real Estate IBD/Corporate Finance from a bank, reputable boutique advisory firm OR accountancy firm (my client will consider Real Estate Corporate Finance professionals in a Lead Advisory Accounting team)
- Excellent analytical/financial modelling experience
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs/ability to utilise Analyst resource effectively
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients