Our client is a leading Real estate business based near Stratford in East London.
You will be part of a new tax team and a new created role. . The key focus of this role is to assist in effectively managing all tax issues arising in the UK group including assistance with management of the UK tax function and overseeing the expansion of the group from a tax perspective.
- Assist in identifying and implementing UK tax planning opportunities
- M&A advice and represent UK tax team
- Production and submission of UK tax computations/UK tax compliance obligations, tax financial reporting/forecasting and managing any queries from the tax authorities
- Maintain relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Taxation due diligence on expansion opportunities
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Big 4 trianed
- ACA OR CTA essential
- Strong academic background from a top UK leading University