I am looking for a Transactions Associate to join a top tier Private Equity firm to work within their Real Estate division. Their rapidly growing global Real Estate portfolio includes investments within state-of-the-art office spaces and hotels, as well as retail spaces and commercial properties.
The role sits within the Real Estate finance team and you will be responsible for managing the deal transaction and execution process, as well as deal timeline from the finance perspective. To ensure the smooth execution of transactions, you will be required to build key relationships with the internal deal teams, as well as the core divisions that support deal process (tax, finance etc). You will need to understand and implement how transactions are structured, including the preparation of fund flows and related deal documentation. Wider responsibilities include deal activities such as dispositions, restructuring and refinancing.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Transactions experience (desirable)
- Real Estate or Private Equity experience (desirable)
- Highly analytical finance professional motivated by fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage competing priorities