My client is a leading independent private fund-raising boutique with offices in London, Dublin, New York and San Francisco.
The firm was founded in 2009 and advises real estate, infrastructure, private equity and credit funds in the capital raising process. It has an excellent reputation and track record representing fund managers globally, having raised over $40 billion over 70 vehicles.
They are seeking a VP to join the Distribution team in London, initially focused on Real Estate. The opportunity includes working on fund distribution and capital raising around specific assets, JVs, platforms etc.
The firm is currently working on a broad range of high-quality situations and is seeking to supplement its team with experienced, creative and entrepreneurial individuals who seek the challenge of joining an established business in a niche industry.
The ideal candidate has 5-8 years of work experience, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant and referenceable capital raising experience within a fund manager or placement agent.
The role will include:
* Market predominantly real estate offerings to European/ME investors
* Arrange and attend roadshows with fund managers (must be able to travel extensively)
* Build strong relationships with the institutional investment community
* Develop specialist knowledge of asset classes and strategies
* Build relationships with fund managers
* Pro-actively source new business opportunities
* Work independently whilst being a strong team player
THIS ROLE WILL BE 5 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.