Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company. We have 150 Consultants across our London, Düsseldorf and New York offices (with more on the way very soon!)
Our unique approach to training, developing and looking after our people has enabled us to become a market leader in retaining the best people. Our high-performance culture means this is a great opportunity to work with some of the best Recruitment Consultants in the market.
Our finance Commerce & Industry team are looking for a proven leader who can be hands-on at all levels to come in and help drive our next stage of growth!
Why should you get in touch to discuss this opportunity?
* Goodman Masson has an excellent brand in this market
* It’s a great opportunity to build your own division within our business, taking on a team of 9 and grow to 14 by end of 2024
* You will be managing and working alongside some of Goodman Masson’s top billers, some of whom bill more than £500k year on year
* Taking on a team of 9, all of whom are self-sufficient billers – none of whom are on any form of support plans
* You’ll report into a Director who has a proven track record in developing exceptional leaders
* Our commission schemes are market leading as is our retention of top talent!
Who are we looking for?
* You will have a strong track record of billing and developing consultants
* Keen learner who enjoys developing and is excited to build
* Passionate about stepping into management and building infrastructure
* You will be solutions focused, positive, and be excited by ambitious plans of market growth and team development
* There is no minimum or maximum level of experience for this role, as long as you are at the level where they can balance management responsibilities and billing
Key focus areas:
* Getting settled in
* Making business decisions
* Developing the team, establishing the infrastructure
* Identifying strategies to build out new areas, such as Regional Finance
Next step: Director
Why join Goodman Masson?
Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business’ is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards.
We were very proud to have been awarded the “Best Recruitment Company to Work For”, for the 5th consecutive year!
What we offer:
* A competitive salary and a fantastic commission schemes which rise up to 40%, including performance bonuses, management bonuses and more!
* Excellent training and career development all the way up to Board level.
* You’d be an active member of our Senior Management Team, meaning you’ll play an integral and impactful role in the business and have real influence
* Agile working model: flexible approach to how and where we work.
* 3.30pm finish every Friday.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Annual Summer & Christmas parties.
* Hot Breakfast every Thursday
* Office Massages every 2 weeks
* Internal networks to support social topics, including Balance for equality at all levels in the business, Access for Wellbeing and Health, Unity for LGBTQIA+ and allies.
* An annual “Super Trip” and “Quarterly Lunches” in leading restaurants for top performers.
* Award winning benefits on offer (including a mortgage scheme, exotic holiday scheme, knowledge scheme, home improvement scheme).
Sounds like something you’d like to get involved in? Get in touch or apply now!
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect. Where possible, we lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic, taking positive action through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/diversity-inclusion-respect/