Goodman Masson is the largest Financial recruitment business in London and has been recruiting Finance professionals for over 20 years. In recent years we have extended our offering to include Transformation & Change, Cyber Security and BI & IT.
We have recently grown our capability across the European markets in Cyber Security, Actuarial and IT Audit and we are looking to continue this growth across all Banking and Financial Services and IT specialisms. You will be based in our London office where you will have access to our wonderful support teams (business support, a compliance specialist, marketing team, client services team, in-house IT support etc.) and you will be given the tools to succeed and develop.
This is a very exciting time for Goodman Masson and as a result we are looking for recruiters, consultants and managers who have demonstrated experience recruiting across European markets.
Our strategic ambition to 'treat our employees better than any other business' is at the center of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruitment International UK (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy - Employee Benefits (2017)
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition - Employee Benefits Awards (2017)
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (2016)
- Best Workplace Environment - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (2016)
We are looking to speak with experienced recruiters that have demonstrated a record of success in sourcing, qualifying and interviewing excellent talent within their specialism and building long lasting, success relationships with clients.
To be considered for the position, we would look for the following characteristics:
- Proven experience recruiting across the European markets
- Demonstrated success in building relations with new and existing clients
- An ability to source, qualify and represent the best professionals in your field
- A passion for providing team support and excellent customer service
- Organised, process driven and strategic in your approach to your work
- A driven, hard-working individual with a a can-do attitude
- Fluent/proficient in French is an advantage
- A competitive salary and a fantastic commission scheme paid monthly
- Excellent training and career development
- Mentoring and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- Free breakfast every morning
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
- Quarterly lunches in London's leading restaurants for high performers
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Gym membership heavily subsidized
- Day off on your birthday
- Monthly visits from our in-house masseur
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties in London
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday
Take a peak 'Behind the Walls' at Goodman Masson to see us in action! Get a clear picture of what it is like to work here and all that is on offer....
Interested in joining the Goodman Masson team? Please contact Alice Sewell on 020 7324 0562 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone that may be interested in joining our business? Introduce us today by sending their CV or contact details to email@example.com! For successful placements, a generous referral fee is payable as a thank you!