- Are you an ambitious school leaver looking to launch your career in recruitment?
- Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential?
- Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our employees better than any other business'?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment. See for yourself what it is like to work here 'Behind the Walls': http://behindthewalls.co.uk/
We are currently looking for an ambitious school leaver with commercial acumen, an excellent work ethic and a hunger to succeed to join our Solutions Team as a recruitment resourcer.
Based in our London office, your primary objective will be to continually highlight suitable candidates for a variety of roles across all sectors. There is no business development required in this position, you will be responsible for headhunting, screening and shortlisting candidates for our live vacancies and creating a pipeline of talent for future requirements!
Our comprehensive training program will give you a solid foundation on all aspects of the role and ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success. The core responsibilities include:
- Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively seeking referrals from clients and candidates, headhunting via LinkedIn, searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
- Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
- Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
- Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
- Follow correct candidate management procedures ensuring data integrity on our CRM such as accurate candidate codes, notes from interviews and a contact management strategy.
- Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
- Report daily on high quality candidates available and looking for roles in your team meeting.
- Complete reference checks for the team and provide other ad hoc support, as required.
Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Resourcer?
- A highly motivated, organised and driven individual
- Articulate, credible and commercially savvy
- Confident to build a rapport with candidates at all levels of seniority
- Motivated to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
- Resilience, tenacity and great integrity
- An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
- Excellent training & development
- Free breakfast every morning
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
Apply now! Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Behind the walls http://behindthewalls.co.uk/
- Our lucrative referral scheme: http://behindthewalls.co.uk/our-referral-scheme/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodman_masson/?hl=en
- Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Goodman-Masson-Reviews-E395502.htm