A nation leading Financial Services Provider is currently looking for 2 Regional Facilities Manager to join their team on a 6 months contract. Hybrid working and flexible in Locations.
The Regional Facilities Manager role is to support the Head of Facilities Operations, Head of Projects, and other members of the Facilities senior management team with the management, control, and the delivery of all facilities operations for the southern region.
You will be managing a team of regional facility managers responsible for the operations across all office locations within the southern region. The role will require identification and management of key stakeholders ensuring that all locations deliver a high standard of office services whilst managing the provision in line with the budgets.
- Day to day management of a team of regional Facilities Managers in the delivery of all facilities operations across the southern region
- The overall accountability and responsibility for the day-to-day management, co-ordination and contract management of all keys outsource supplier within designated region, including cleaning / front of house / MEP contractor, escalating where necessary
- Give leadership and direction to the regional facilities managers to enable them to deliver facilities operations in a consistent and structured approach across the property portfolio
- Work with the Head of Property and Head of Projects to provide operations support where needed on any physical move / relocation projects
- Act as the Property Management regional emergency response contact. Provide first line response and escalation of any emergency incident.
- Communicate efficiently with key stakeholders and local management to keep them updated on facilities related activity.
- Attend landlord / tenant meetings annually with the Head of Property to review and discuss any service charge budgets and one-off works
- Assist with the tender processes for Property Management Facilities services and ensure any changes in supplier are implemented smoothly and ensuring improvements in service provision are delivered.
- Contribute to the Property Management SharePoint, ensuring content is updated, accurate, informative, and effectively supports Property Management communications and customer service.
- Travel to offices to assess conditions, strategize and implement improvements where needed, including preparation of any business cases
- Deputise for the Head of Facilities Operations where required
- Assist in the development of budgets for all BAU operations. Review and manage the budgets monthly and provide variance reports.
- Review procedures and activities for continuous process improvement. Make recommendations on process improvements across the estate through to completion of any activities
- Review and update Property Management risk register
Experience and Skills
- A demonstratable experience of general Facilities management for both hard and soft services
- Experience of leading a team of regionally disbursed facilities managers and demonstrate experience of leading and directing them to introduce service improvements
- Self-directed, problem solving and organised to escalate any blockers early with recommendations to senior leadership
- Energetic and enthusiastic in embracing change with a positive, flexible attitude
- Strong ability to manage multiple ongoing office activities at the same time
- Experience of contract management
- A good understanding of project management
- Experience of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation within the workplace
- Excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders, sympathetic to frustrations facilities issues can cause.
- Teamwork, leadership skills and line management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention-to-detail.
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
- £60K p.a. (pro rata)
- Flexible working arrangement
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.