Goodman Masson is pleased to be exclusively partnering with a great business in its search for a Regional Treasurer - EMEA to join their new Treasury function. This is an exciting time for the company and it is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Treasury manager or Assistant Treasurer to be part of something at the very start.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
- Undertake the daily cash management in the region with the objective of minimising short-term borrowings under the group's central banking facilities and investing surplus cash where monies cannot readily be centralised.
- Help to identify and mitigate FX exposures. Action transactional foreign exchange requests from operating companies in the region.
- Manage the monthly global intercompany netting including executing the related FX.
- Ensuring local operating companies which don't have access to centrally arranged bank facilities have the right facilities in order to conduct business.
- Production of Weekly Cash Report.
- Work with operating businesses in the region to ensure maximum dividend cash extraction to the centre.
- Review operating company balance sheets in the region on a monthly basis in order to identify trade and non-trade working capital inefficiencies.
- Work in conjunction with the businesses, the Working Capital Manager and the central finance team to help improve their working capital performance.
- Production of monthly pack and slides covering key treasury KPI's including; Cash / Cashflow, Net Debt, Covenant compliance and Trade Working Capital metrics.
- Maintenance of banking systems for cash management and FX.
- Liaise with Tax, Legal and Financial Reporting teams on adhoc projects including acquisition activity.
- 5 years plus treasury experience in a major organisation (FTSE250 or private). Current position as a Regional Treasurer or Treasury Manager.
- Treasury or Accounting qualifications would be desirable.
- You must be a UK or EU Passport holder