Goodman Masson are currently wokring with a well known commercial banking and financial services organisation based in Central London. The role is working as a regulatory reporting accountant. The role is paying £35,000 - £45,000.
- Comply with the FCA/PRA's Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below.
- Assist with the production of regulatory returns (COREP, LIQREP, FINREP, BoE Statistical Reports).
- Assist with the production of ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP disclosures.
- Assist with the company's growth strategy for Regulatory Reporting.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of both internal and external capital and liquidity calculation and reporting tools on ad hoc daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist with the implementation/enhancement of regulatory reporting software.
- Work with the regulatory reporting manager to review processes relating to Regulatory Reporting to identify improvements and thus enhance control / system capabilities.
- Maintain controls and check on the regulatory database and extracts from the core banking system.
- Reconcile balance sheet on periodic basis.
- Keep up to date developments and changes in regulatory issues.
- Analyse and help with the implement new legislation.
- Cover for other team members when required.
- Other ad hoc assignments
* Ability to work under pressure, if necessary under deadline-driven conditions
* Strong Regulatory reporting background - Experience with COREP is essential
* Minimum 2-5 years Banking experience in Finance function
* Experience within a banking organisation or a similar financial institution
* Exposure to regulatory reporting and awareness of regulatory reporting rules
* Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision within a team structure
If this role sounds like you please click apply!