A known housing association in the local community is looking for a Rent and Service Charge Accountant for an initial 3 months with an opportunity of going permanent.
The organisation provides safe, affordable homes and a wide range of support and services to its tenants. They are determined to make a difference in their area and provide a welcoming and supportive team environment.
They are looking for someone with Rent and Service Charge experience to come in and add value to the team whilst allowing the right candidate to grow and develop:
- Year end service charge and rent calculations
- Income and expenditure reports
- Leaseholder audits
- Dealing with queries that arise
- Background in Service (or Rent) Charge Accounting
- Housing Association or Housing Management experience
- Strong excel skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
If you are looking for your next opportunity and enjoy working from home, please reach out ASAP as this role is moving quickly.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.