This Reporting Actuary sits beneath the Chief Actuary of a large international reinsurance business based in Central London. You will be responsible for identifying improvements in process and methodology and delivery of SII and IFRS valuations as well as making strategic decisions and supervising a team of junior students.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive team, be accountable for decisions and delivering interesting projects. The company fully support internal mobility, sharing of information and working across other departments where you can get exposure to senior team members. They encourage career development and progression and offer a very competitive package including non-contributory pension, life cover, private medical insurance and bonus.
To be considered for the role, you will be:
- A fully qualified life actuary with significant experience in SII and / or IFRS
- Ability to produce a set of robust financial reports
- Checking and reviewing the work of actuarial students
- Open to challenge numbers, be challenged and sharing opinions
- Working across teams on ad hoc projects, providing an expert opinion from an actuarial perspective
If you would like to find out more about this role or want to review the full spec, you can contact me on email@example.com or call me on 020 7019 8881