We are partnered with a London-based Charity who have existed for over 150 years. With around 500 staff and 1000 volunteers thy have strong ambitions to make a difference. Their Programme Team is currently tasked to deliver a Transformational Data Strategy which is centred on replacing two end-of-life CRM systems with a new single system, moving to a “one record” approach.
To help them embed a truly data and insight-driven approach to decision making, they are hiring for a Reporting and Analytics Lead to move forward the data strategy programme through reviewing and determining reporting and analytics needs that will result from the data strategy implementation, and devise an implementation plan to reach this end point.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Conduct a reporting and analytics audit to identify current analytics practices, outputs, and produce a gap analysis covering both reporting outputs and analytics skills
- As the Reporting and Analytics Lead you will be working with the Programme team, Product Owners, and various stakeholders across the organisation to agree the future reporting and analytics requirements
- You’re going to be translating reporting and analytics requirements into data capture and data structure needs, and work with the programme team to ensure these are incorporated into requirements gathering an specification for the new CRM platform, data hub, and data warehouse
- Your remit will include developing a phased implementation plan for analytics and reporting processes and capabilities
- As the Reporting and Analytics lead you will support the product owner throughout the development phase to ensure requirements are translated into system build and you’ll support on the design and build of data warehouse including standard reporting capability
- Throughout the implementation phase, you will develop and implement process for business end users to request reporting and analytics post system launch, ensuring a clear decision-making process is built into direct requests to report developers or analysts as required
- Your role will also include working with the testing team and product owners to ensure reporting and analytics processes and functionality are built according to specification
- This role will include a fair amount of liaison with project owners and managers across other aspects of the Data Strategy programme to ensure joined up and consistent approaches and decision-making
- You’ll ensure appropriate process and system documentation are in place at all stages of the project and produce progress updates and reports for the programme manager and programme governance boards
What do you need to apply to this role?
- Demonstrable experience of reporting requirements gathering to inform system design
- Knowledge and understanding of analytics and reporting tools
- Experience in process design and mapping
- Experience in working with product owners and end users to agree minimum requirements and phasing of reporting implementation
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels and from a range of backgrounds, with the ability to translate complex requirements into end user processes and vice-versa
For more information on this role or the organisation please email: Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com