Our client, an International Airline (FTSE 100) based near Heathrow are recruiting for a Reporting Manager on a long term (12-18 month) contract. The division is a multi billion pound turnover operation across a number of prestigious brands within the group. You will work closely with multiple key stakeholders such as their leadership team and various departments whilst managing two direct reports.
- Lead monthly forecasting processes
- Accountability for consolidating management accounts for revenues and cost across entities
- Run tight month, quarter and year end reporting cycles ensuring all deliverables are met across multiple Operation company ledgers
- Provide monthly financial analysis to Head of Reporting and FP&A and CFO
- Lead and develop a highly skilled finance team to maximise their potential
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of working for some large, complex organisations and have some experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis).