Work as part of a Finance team to raise requisitions and service entry sheets in a timely manner. The company uses SAP and the preference would be for the incumbent to have solid RTP experience and a demonstrable aptitude in SAP or a similar ERP system.
Role includes the following key responsibilities
· Initiation of purchase requisitions in SAP based on requests from corporate depts.
· Liaising with Supply Chain to ensure approved requisitions result in approved purchase orders
· Processing of service entry sheets for the corporate depts
· Pro-actively following up unreceipted items
· Engaging corporate budget holders to ensure purchase requisitions are raised to cover items included in the budget
· Proactive in looking for opportunities to make process improvements and resolve recurring issues