Goodman Masson are currently working on a new and innovative Research Consultant position, whom will be involved in complex research projects, using the latest cutting edge technologies for a Global Leading Cyber Security Consultancy based in their London office.
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Vulnerability research, exploit development and software / hardware reverse engineering.
- Reverse engineering assembly languages such as x86/x64 and ARM.
- Reverse engineering / debugging tools such as IDA Pro, GDB and fuzzing frameworks.
- Security evaluations of new or existing products.
- Software or embedded development, especially secure development practices and source code reviews.
- Modern exploitation techniques and defences.
- Network and protocol analysis.
- DV clearance eligible.
- Expert knowledge of security principles.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including writing technical and non-technical proposals and reports, and presentation skills.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, including managing work tasks through to completion.
- Experience in managing and delivering complex research tasks.