A Central London-based University is seeking a Research Finance Manager for a short-term interim assignment.
Leading the financial aspects for a research team, this role will be responsible for the provision of a quality accounting service on behalf of the department.
Main areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing advice and support for grant and contract applications
- Preparing and maintaining sufficient audit information
- Production and analysis of monthly budget reports for multiple different projects/ grants
- Monitoring expenditure against grant budget and income received through different funding channels
- Recruiting and training new members of the team
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (essential)
- Have previously worked within the Education sector (essential)
If this opportunity is of interest or you would like to hear about other higher education vacancies, please submit your CV or contact Jasmine Spencer on Jasmine. Spencer@goodmanmasson.com