The position takes on the responsibility for leading the management of key supplier arrangements, monitoring commercials, reconciliation of payments, reporting on relationships and consumption patterns, involvement in negotiations with service providers, and identifying opportunities to advance service proposition through viable new commercial solutions.
Please apply if you have:
- Sell side or client relationship management experience at a data and analytics provider, Product management a plus.
- Data driven approach to projects and tasks.
- Vendor management and payment tracking or reconciliations experience.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across the business.
- Knowledge of FactSet software (wealth management in particular), Bloomberg, Refinitiv Eikon, Morningstar, MSCI ESG Manager, Power BI ideal. Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency preferred.
- Comfortable working across MS Office suite of applications.
- IMC holder or willingness to study for IMC, or other applicable qualifications as appropriate.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.