This government sector who deliver pensions currently requires a Research Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for customer, market and technology insight, research and analysis
As a research Manger you will be working with specialist teams to deliver the below:
- Niche research findings to the audience they are targeted at to ensure understanding and support in decision making
- Provide relevant, useful research insights and reporting on customers and other stakeholders' needs, attitudes and behaviours to support strategy
- Managing research and insight activity for, both in-house and via external suppliers
- Direct research and interviewing of stakeholders and customers, from members to senior business decision makers
In order to be successful to qualify as a research manager you will need the below experience:
- Must have minimum of 2 years research experience
- Previous experience of either market research, client research or social research
- Experience of managing customer insight
- Involvement with research projects both B2B and B2C.
- Assisted with surveys
- Able to deliver and interpret analytical data
- Previous experience of campaigns
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!