Goodman Masson are working with a new and exciting player in the Lloyd's Market. They are building out their actuarial team and are looking for a Reserving Actuary to join.
As a Reserving Actuary your responsibilities will include...
- Delivering Reserving analysis to set syndicate reserves
- Preparing reports of reserves to the Syndicate Reserving committee
- Managing the updates of the Reserving model
- Conduct deep dives on when needed
- Supporting the capital modelling team on parameterisation and validation of the capital model
- Ad hoc Pricing work
This is a great new role and a great chance to advance your career. They are looking for someone with 4-8 years of experience and are open to candidates who are nearly or newly qualified or who have discontinued exams.
If you're interested to find out more, please get in contact...
email@example.com or call 0207 324 0568