Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reporting to: Senior Management Accountant
Location: Head Office, Clapham
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Finance team reporting to the Senior Management Accountant. The role is an integral part of the Finance team supporting the maintenance of the accounts payable function.
- Matching, batching and coding high volume purchase ledger invoices using document capture system;
- Processing payment runs and issuing remittances in different currencies for the UK company and its subsidiaries;
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with queries;
- Raising recharge invoices and monitoring supplier contra account;
- Process expenses, credit cards and petty cash;
- Balance sheet and statement reconciliations;
- Ad hoc analysis.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in purchase ledger or within a Finance team;
- Desire to learn and progress a career in finance;
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail;
- High level of accuracy, proactive;
- Numerate with strong IT skills including Excel;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Effective communicator;
- Team player;
- Happy working in a fun, friendly, fast-paced and growing company.