RETAIL CREDIT RISK SME'S WANTED!
Leading, global bank is looking for a credit risk SME to join their Internal Audit team in London to run a portion of the portfolio and run autonomously with their piece. They will be involved in the audit from start to finish and responsible for business monitoring.
To be successful in this role he expects a candidate to have experience in one of the following Retail Credit Risk dimensions (in a 2nd Line Risk Management capacity):
* Originations (Lending Policy & Strategy, Credit Scoring, Risk Appetite)
* Back Book (Forbearance Policy & Strategy)
* Impairment & Stress Testing
* Governance & Oversight (Risk Management Forums / Committees, Control Framework)
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge of credit risk management techniques, including risk/reward principles, application of scoring models, and risk governance processes;
- Experience of using SAS and SQL or similar; and
- Industry knowledge of Retail Banking products (e.g. Mortgages, Credit Cards, Loans and Asset Finance).
To learn more about this opportunity, drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org