I am looking for a qualified accountant to join a FTSE100 Asset Manager in their AUM and Revenue team. This commercial role focuses on developing a detailed understanding of key drivers that impact and generate revenue.
You will sit within a team that prepare commentary to explain the movements in AUM, as well as compiling the sales figures for the group, highlighting key performance indicators for presentation to the Financial Control teams. You will also get involved with further ad-hoc analysis to help facilitate and inform on decision making and pitches to clients.
To summarise, this role provides great exposure to those candidates wanting to understand how businesses make their money, as you will be working closely with the numbers related to revenue and business growth. An additional benefit to this role is the scope for management opportunities, starting with 1 junior member of staff with the potential for this to increase.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Analytical reviews of revenue and AUM from clients and funds
- Developing clear understanding of revenue allocation and AUM movements
- Understanding of key drivers that impact revenue
- Preparation of revenue commentary for presentations
- Responsible for 1 junior staff member initially
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to develop strong working relationships