A rapidly expanding property business based in London is looking to hire a Revenue Accounts Assistant that can start immediately on an interim basis.
- Create and review monthly charges for all property companies within the group.
- Assist in ensuring direct debit authorisations are accurately created.
- Ensure prompt resolution of any direct debit queries.
- Manage the payment configurator within Salesforce.
- Liaise with Leasing and Operations teams to ensure that any queries are handled promptly.
- Responsible for reconciliations between all tenant charge accounts and payments received.
- Investigating and actioning any payment shortfalls to ensure collection of all funds from correct parties.
- Maintain a high level of client knowledge for all accounts.
- Liaise with debt collection agency / third parties regarding debts to ensure prompt payment in accordance with the credit control policy.
- To either refer outstanding debt to debt collection agency or external third parties to ensure outstanding arrears are collected through the Courts as appropriate.
- Ensure all exceptions are highlighted and escalated as appropriate.
- Ensure debtor days are within agreed targets.
- Prepare debt and arrears reports required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Check with online banking to ensure payment is received from customers.
- Able to build effective working relationships with all levels of the company.
- Adhoc Finance duties.
- At all times deliver a consistent first class customer service and strive with passion to become famous for service utilising the NPS platform to drive positive customer experiences, always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition and ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected;
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed;
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company;
- At all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company's IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology;
- Work within the Company's policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed on the Company's intranet;
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times;
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and consider the impact of potential actions on the environment before taking business decisions.
Qualifications, experience & skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of numeracy
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands the importance of the customers - both internal and external
- Must be immediately available
- Knowledge of Salesforce (not essential)