I am currently working with a globally renowned professional services business based in London's West End who are seeking an immediately available revenue and billing analyst to join their team on an fast start temporary basis. The role will report into the Interim COO and take charge of their global client billing and revenue recognition function.
The role will require someone with fantastic interpersonal skills to liaise with a number of different office directors over the globe as well as a sound theoretical knowledge of project based billing.
- All fees to all clients billed accurately, on time, to the agreed contact.
- All client recharges of expenditure - as above
- All client receipts processed promptly
- Relationship management with designated client contact in Accounts Payable
- Reporting of client payment plans to inform cashflow
- Escalation and explanation to management of client debts unpaid beyond due date
Monthly Management Account routines:
- Revenue and margin analysis
- Processing of revenue and margin journals
- Sales Ledger Control Account plus related control account reconciliations completed, all supported by relevant analysis
If you are immediately available and this role looks like it would be a good fit for you, please give apply via this advert or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.