Goodman Masson are looking for an immediately available Revenue Controller to join one of the largest Financial Services companies in the world on a 9 month FTC.
The Revenue Controller is responsible for providing best in class financial planning & analysis to this London based company comprising sales and investment activity with a strong focus on revenues and profitability.
- Reporting & budgeting
- Management reporting and analysis
- Booking of accruals & invoices
- Calculate and produce all revenue invoices
- Perform regular reviews of internal controls process relating to the revenue and expense aspects
- Identify areas of weakness, with corresponding recommendations for improvement
- Implement improvements to internal controls
- Review and present revenue analysis to senior finance members
Key Attributes and skills:
- Experience of working in a global financial services organisation is NECESSARY
- Demonstrate practical experience of accounting, systems and process improvement appropriate to this roles level
- Strong analytical skills
- French as a foreign language will be beneficial