We are working with a prestigious business who are looking to make a new hire within the team.
- this role sits within the risk function and reports directly to the CRO. You will be assisting with ensuring that the business meets the requirements for monitoring and managing the risks for the business.
- You will also gain exposure to other areas, by reviewing pricing terms and working with the rest of the business. This includes risk mitigation features of proposed deals and producing an ORSA.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent exposure to senior management of the business
- A chance to join a small business and make a contribution to the way the business will run in the future
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Working in central London
The suitable candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with 3 years PQE, with experience in ORSA production working within a Risk Function.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02073240539 to discuss further.