Due to growth and ambitious goals for 2020, a Risk Actuary position has been created within a leading, international life insurer. This position would suit a qualified actuary with at least 5 years PQE. Ideally you will have a strong background across various life disciplines including reporting, capital management and risk and be looking looking for an opportunity to really add value. You will support the Head of Risk in delivering the financial and insurance framework and offer risk oversight to senior stakeholders which will enable them to make the right strategic business decisions.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Leading in the ORSA process, ensuring it is in line with the company's risk strategy
- Design and implement stress and scenario testing, analysing conclusions and making recommendations
- Leading and drafting CRO reports
- Monitoring and reporting on risk exposures
- Providing training and support to the more junior team members
- Reviewing current processes, suggesting and carrying out improvements
As well as offering a platform where you can genuinely implement change, this company supports agile working, internal mobility, you can take the lead on company wide projects and carve a career pathway that plays to your strengths and offers variety.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on email@example.com or you can call me on 020 7019 8881.